timmy_larcombe Legacy Donating Member 146 Member For: 17y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/09/09 08:12 AM Posted 02/09/09 08:12 AM Has anyone got a tow bar on their ute lately? How much does it cost? Thanks
mickgibbo Member 41 Member For: 17y 3m 22d Posted 05/09/09 09:50 AM Posted 05/09/09 09:50 AM Has anyone got a tow bar on their ute lately? How much does it cost? ThanksI to would like to know the cost of a heavy duty tow bar for FG S/SI had a toyota genuine light duty put on a tray back ute about a year ago for just under $500
vulpes Member 24 Member For: 17y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 05/09/09 10:03 PM Posted 05/09/09 10:03 PM I had a hayman reese heavy duty bar fitted at Coldy's in McGraths Hill near windsor NSW for $670 a few weeks ago.
Redback Banned 236 Member For: 17y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown NSW Posted 05/09/09 10:30 PM Posted 05/09/09 10:30 PM mate I dont know if it fits but I'll be pulling the one off my sedan in about 1 week. I'll be selling it for $350 located in Sydney.
cjsxrt Legacy Donating Member 145 Member For: 17y 9m 28d Posted 06/09/09 05:39 AM Posted 06/09/09 05:39 AM I just got mine done on wensday and it cost me $335 fitted with no cutting of the body kit
mickgibbo Member 41 Member For: 17y 3m 22d Posted 06/09/09 08:25 AM Posted 06/09/09 08:25 AM I just got mine done on wensday and it cost me $335 fitted with no cutting of the body kitthat's a good price! was it the Hayman reece type (removable tounge)? and was it heave ute or light duty?
cjsxrt Legacy Donating Member 145 Member For: 17y 9m 28d Posted 07/09/09 04:57 AM Posted 07/09/09 04:57 AM yeah it wasnt a haymen reece it bolts on I got it to tow my trailer/camper I dont know wat the rateing is but its good because I open the tailgate and it doesnt touch or get near the tailgate nothing worse then seeing a nice ute with a dent in the tailgate
exr6turbs Member 10 Member For: 17y 9m 6d Posted 07/09/09 07:26 PM Posted 07/09/09 07:26 PM I got a heavy duty haymann reece fitted with all electronics for 720$
antonioxr Member 29 Member For: 17y 5m 4d Posted 07/10/09 12:14 PM Posted 07/10/09 12:14 PM they charge so much for tow bars should be under 500 fully fitted with electronics!
Layton Member 31 Member For: 17y 9m 9d Gender: Male Posted 19/10/09 07:49 AM Posted 19/10/09 07:49 AM I'm getting my ute fitted with the 2300kg heavy duty tow pack for an FG. Are they worth the $1600?Or is there a better option? Like Hayman Reese or something?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now