Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 21d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

if I had known about the crewman before I ordered my ute, I would have seriously considered it.

no regrats, I am so happy with the ute

Guest Mr Walker
  • Guests
Posted
I can imagine all those folks who want a V8 4 door but the boss won't let them now being able to say, get this for me and theres NO FBT, cause it's a ute. 

Dave,

FBT is not applicable to utes as you have stated but it was my understanding that for a crewcab to be FBT exempt that they needed to have a payload capacity of at least 1 tonne - but I believe this may have changed?

The base crewman & 'S' pac have a payload of over a tonne so are FBT exempt but the SS is only 750kg. Does anyone know if the SS is FBT free?

And comments like Bara's are laughable. This vehicle gives you the advantages of a sedan for less dough, FBT savings of at least $5000 per yr and probably better resale if ute residuals are anything to go by. A great car for a tradesman with a family. I bet if Ford had released it you would think it's a good idea.

  • potty trained
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I reckon it is an impressive vehicle ... must ride like a limo ...

most 2 door utes are excempt and the one tonne rule is flexible... I only carry about 150kg but it very bulky and hence the ute

4 door utes like crewcabs or dual cabs are much tougher to justify .. the crewman will be in the same boat for sure :(

Guest au2xrute
  • Guests
Posted

dont mind me but ya cant even put a stepladder in the bac just get a Expensive Daewoo stationwagan and cut half the roof off the whole is it would only carry as much as a staionwagon so whats the point in the whole project

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...