Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Got my DT meet and greet ticket for December 7th at The Palais. Anyone else going?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I worked at the gate last time they paid the riverstage in Brisbane.. not into them, but obviously get to go in about half way through the show once everybody is in, and I gotta say it was a dismal at best turnout. Very surprised that they are back.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeah I heard last time the Brisbane and Perth shows were a low turn out. The Melbourne one I went to sold out fairly quick which included the 50 $350 meet and greet tickets they had, and they've had good C.D sales, so dont know if it's poor advertising or that fans just couldn't be bothered going or what. Doesnt phase me how many are there or not there really they're awesome performers and put on a great show so im looking forward to it.

  • Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perff, WA
Posted

Yeh having said that, I'll probably end up going, mad band. not a huge fan of the vocals, but the music side is great. Intro to Glass Prison FTW

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...