Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Your House
Posted

Yeah, purely because I dont plan on keeping it for too much longer, otherwise I would have gone the t56...

  • 3 months later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Moonta, SA
Posted

Yeah, purely because I dont plan on keeping it for too much longer, otherwise I would have gone the t56...

what kind of money are they asking for the t5?? I just got quoted 1500 s/h :buttrock:

shifted back to second last night WOT and bang!!

not sure what to do, will stay t5 for now but not sure if to rebuild or what..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...