Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 2d
Posted

Thanx Ford Power,

There was a TSB (#431196 to be exact) regarding audio amplificaton of the Sat Nav. Now all I have to is book it in for a full day to get a 10min job..... :angry:

Fanx...

  • 10 months later...
  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 16d
Posted
Thanx Ford Power,

There was a TSB (#431196 to be exact) regarding audio amplificaton of the Sat Nav. Now all I have to is book it in for a full day to get a 10min job..... :angry:

Fanx...

Could any one tell me what the sat nav unit is that is installed on teh XR6's?

My dealer said they would be about $3,000. If they upgrade the ICC at the same time then I might be interested but it would be good to know what they unit they would be instlaling so I could research it's pros and cons.

I know there are the Tom Tom type gadgets that can be used (as well as the upcoming Nokia N95) but I'd rather an in car permanent solution.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • BIGRED
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sth East Melb
Posted

I had the exact same problem! took it in2 ford service they told me it was the amplification module for the SAT NAV that was rooted (apparently MK1s didnt even come out with this module). They ordered the parts in for me and done it under warranty in half a day! didnt cost me a cent!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...