TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 09/09/03 07:13 AM Posted 09/09/03 07:13 AM going in for its 3000km service or check have a few small problems like headlights not ajusted propely one nosiey window when it goes down and a problem with the tint on one window.just wondering what else should be look at which I may not have noticed or is a common problem.
XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 09/09/03 08:14 AM Posted 09/09/03 08:14 AM Don't forget to tell them to check the nut behind the wheel!!!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 09/09/03 08:22 AM Posted 09/09/03 08:22 AM I'd like to get my nuts serviced at 3000.
XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 09/09/03 08:32 AM Posted 09/09/03 08:32 AM Shouldn't be long now Ken, You must be getting close to 3000 years now wouldn't you? :D
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 09/09/03 08:34 AM Posted 09/09/03 08:34 AM Shouldn't be long now Ken, You must be getting close to 3000 years now wouldn't you? :D Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!The pain, oh the pain ... :tears: "Why are people sooo unkind?"
TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 09/09/03 09:08 AM Author Posted 09/09/03 09:08 AM Don't forget to tell them to check the nut behind the wheel!!! is that a right or left hand thread
XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 10/09/03 04:13 AM Posted 10/09/03 04:13 AM Don't forget to tell them to check the nut behind the wheel!!! is that a right or left hand thread Depends on what side of the wheel you are standing I guess.
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/09/03 04:54 AM Posted 10/09/03 04:54 AM I'd like to get my nuts serviced at 3000. 3000 what?w@anks?? :lol:
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 10/09/03 05:52 AM Posted 10/09/03 05:52 AM I'd like to get my nuts serviced at 3000. My nuts got looked at when I had my ring fixed.I am not sure, but I think the nuts may need a good seeing to again at 15,000 - there is still a bit of a clunk during certain manoeuvres.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 10/09/03 06:22 AM Posted 10/09/03 06:22 AM going in for its 3000km service or check have a few small problems like headlights not ajusted propely one nosiey window when it goes down and a problem with the tint on one window.just wondering what else should be look at which I may not have noticed or is a common problem. They should check the steering rack - there is a dealer notice about it.Check coolant levels - leaking water pumps is commonw. Check oil levels - apparently the car can be a bit thirsty during running in.Others? Depends. If you feel there is anything not right, get them to have a look (eg, I got them to check rough idling).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now