Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

hey guys and girls, well about a months ago I got the centre muffler taken out and replaced with straight pipes but now under hard accelaration its sorta misses and hesitates while going through the revs. its an auto and I have also noticed when it changes gear you get that burble and the boost will jump 1-2psi on the gauge, I have have the fuel filter changed along with the plugs, at the same time I had a check on the coils and they were all fine. any opinions?

Leo

  • Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Your House
Posted

is it just me, or does everyone seem to be having much the same issue right now...???

  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

I would say a tune would fix!

:smiliefatbellydancer:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

maybe that's what my car has been trying to say to me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...