Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 18d
Posted

Took my N/A Xr6 out for a hoon at tville dragway last weekend.

Did 9 runs.

Best time of the night was:

15.443 @ 89.10mph - 2.099 60ft.

Gonna get the car tuned soon and hopefully crack 14s!!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Well done mate! that's a good 60ft. Let us know how she goes after the tune. Best of luck

Steve

:crybaby:

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane Southside
Posted

Has the bug bitten? Its all uphill (?!) from here.

That is a good 60ft. I did about 13 runs one time at Benaraby years ago. Friends were calling me a circuit racer.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 18d
Posted

Haha yeah, the bug has bitten! Hopefully can get the car tuned mid september, then it's back to the strip to crack 14s as I mentioned previously.

Maybe I can nail a launch and shave .099 off my 60ft =P

With the mods I have, I'll be happy to make 165-170rwkw and crack a 14.8. But we'll see!

If I start getting serious it's time for 3.9 gears and a stallie. Hopefully that wont sacrifice streetability.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...