Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

Well yay me I just bought ch0pper's BA. Has a fair amount of K's on it (156,xxx) for a 2004 model. I dont expect the life to be more then a few years away but never know! Has 300rwkw, after I put a bigger cooler and retune it to 330-350rwkw, im sure the life will dive down a bit more.

Just wondering how many K's you 300rwkw+ BA boys are running on stock internals (rods/pistons)?

  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast
Posted (edited)

iv got a ba mkii with stock internals and 330kw and have 117000km

CHECK OUT THIS THREAD

Edited by turbo.vixen
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MELB STH EAST
Posted

I have had my 2004 BA since new, done 78,000ks with 360rwkw and havent had any issues appart from the auto so fingers crossed!!!

  • iTs alL DaRDy........
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

BA 2004 45,000 klicks

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Carindale, Brisbane
Posted

My old XR6T had 315rwkw and had just under 150,000kms on it when I sold it, as far as I'm aware it's still going strong.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: melbourne
Posted

mine had done 115,000km na then I turbo'd it and done 11,000 since ...... gearbox slips slightly and diff whines a bit but motor still seems strong enough

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...