Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 01/08/09 08:34 AM Posted 01/08/09 08:34 AM im just about to buy some headrests with screens built in, but dont know whether to go 7" or 9".the 7's are cheaper, the 9's are obviously bigger, but might look a bit bulky?does anyone have headrest screens, if so what size? are the 7" big enough to see well?cheers
V8SuperCars Member 29 Member For: 17y 2m 15d Posted 01/08/09 08:42 AM Posted 01/08/09 08:42 AM IMO would go the 7" less bulky and when you sitting so close to it bigger is not needed, while I dont have the built in ones, I do have the 7" hang over version for the kiddy and its a perfect size and works well, save your money go 7"
ORSMXRT Member 167 Member For: 18y 9m 23d Posted 02/08/09 01:07 AM Posted 02/08/09 01:07 AM I have the 7in screens and there more than big enough.If I went the 9in the headrests would of been wider and wouldn't of looked as good.
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 02/08/09 03:17 AM Author Posted 02/08/09 03:17 AM that's great orsm. what rgb converter did you use for the factory screen?I just ordered these: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT
tjb45 New Member 14 Member For: 20y 7m 15d Posted 02/08/09 06:58 AM Posted 02/08/09 06:58 AM This is a Sony 6.2 screen I fitted to my car. It was hard fit at that size, I cant see how it would be possible to get 9 inch screens in..
ORSMXRT Member 167 Member For: 18y 9m 23d Posted 02/08/09 11:55 PM Posted 02/08/09 11:55 PM that's great orsm. what rgb converter did you use for the factory screen?I just ordered these: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...e=STRK:MEWNX:ITThanks.I picked up the RGB convertor from ASL Logistics.
XR6Turbz Member 25 Member For: 17y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: ACT Posted 23/08/09 02:15 PM Posted 23/08/09 02:15 PM I found using headrest screens caused too much interference (bit fuzzy).what are u using apart from the factory screen, like what filtering also?I paid for the best filtering and I was still getting engine noise and video noise on BA 04 XR6T.apparentlly its a common issue that cant be fixed better than what it was.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now