Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CANNINGVALE wa
Posted

yea captin munchies $1 coffees rock we need to do more of these

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

:angel:

At least I saw the cruise go by....sort of.

Spotted Simon & Brad go past me on James Street in Guildford, was so tempting to just jump in my car & follow but contractor + bosses around = :dontknow:

Next time

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted
Chippa thanks for the cruise was good to go out although I still dont like driving @ night.

So I should have followed the advise to go home via Reid/Roe which would have avoided to 20 min stop on South St to prove I didn't have anything to drink and yes I know my rego sticker is expired but your guess is as good as mine where the new one is. Nice coppa though just told me to find it....yay!!!

After the cruise and todays nicking down the shops the av. fuel consumption is down from 12.8 pre tune to a very tidy 9.9 couldn't be happier!!!! Oh yeah and I get that "[push back in your seat feeling!!!"

D

see you should of listened to me.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted
we need to do more of these

Well since top carpark appears to now be open (albeit restricted), I personally think a catch up every so often on a Friday night when the weather warms up could be a good thing. Not neccesarily cruise or set times but it used to work well, before the days of pole smokers, hoon laws and internet forums!

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Piccies! Not the best but I'm not charging am I? :)

Phone040.jpg

Phone042.jpg

Phone043.jpg

Phone044.jpg

Phone045.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

Some very nice cars there! If we have another bunky cruise I'll just bring my BA......it's getting a little old compared to the rest. I buggered off and got a kebab at Scarborough. Was too hungry :P

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 2d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Haha Chippa thanks for a good cruise yeeah mirror all replaced this one doesn't even rattle with my stez up loud. It's ok you thought I was blind I def had a giggle.

Looking forward to the next cruise

  • Slippery when dry
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Foot Hills W.A
Posted (edited)

HeHe I felt bad implying that you couldnt see Stef !!! :blush:

Well I think as Mat suggested we could use the top carpark at scabs to just meet up and have a good chat with everyone,then if ppl want to head off somewhere as a group or catch up with an AL cruise etc that would be a good start...

:wavey:

Edited by chippa
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Sounds good, joining up for AL cruise might be a laugh too, as long as the popo stay away from me anyway >_>

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 2d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Be a bit funny driving blind..

Was nice to meet ya there was so many new face's too..

Hopefully next cruise I won't have any thing falling off so I don't have to bail and miss most of the cruise

Steve you couldn't keep up on a AL lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...