Tim W Inactive Members 1 Member For: 18y 11m 27d Posted 16/07/09 02:25 AM Posted 16/07/09 02:25 AM I'm looking for an 06-07 Turbo Ghia.I am looking for low klms. Anyone know of any at a good price?
tmac450 Member 1,650 Member For: 20y 26d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 16/07/09 03:29 AM Posted 16/07/09 03:29 AM Didn't know a turbo Ghia existed, other than the old Telstars.
CJ_AK cj_ak Legacy Donating Member 5,077 Member For: 19y 2m 30d Gender: Male Location: Ropes Crossing Posted 16/07/09 03:32 AM Posted 16/07/09 03:32 AM
XRT Man Member 69 Member For: 18y 12d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 16/07/09 03:34 AM Posted 16/07/09 03:34 AM I'm looking for an 06-07 Turbo Ghia.I am looking for low klms. Anyone know of any at a good price? think you might be looking for a while, but if you find one I would love to see what they look like.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/07/09 03:51 AM Posted 16/07/09 03:51 AM Have a look at where it's posted gents... > Ford XR6 Turbo.com > General Vehicle Forums > Territory Turbo
tmac450 Member 1,650 Member For: 20y 26d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 16/07/09 04:19 AM Posted 16/07/09 04:19 AM oooohhhhhh, now I get it
mat685 Member 32 Member For: 18y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 16/07/09 06:41 AM Posted 16/07/09 06:41 AM a friend of mine has been looking at new cars and has an 06 ghia. where abouts are you located?
mat685 Member 32 Member For: 18y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 16/07/09 12:36 PM Posted 16/07/09 12:36 PM spoke to him this afternoon the cars has 53k on the clock.
God666 Complete Bastard Legacy Donating Member 1,123 Member For: 22y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 31/07/09 08:24 PM Posted 31/07/09 08:24 PM My TT will be on the market in 6 weeks Finally at the end of the lease and I can get back into an XR6T. Not a Ghia and not low km (will be about 125,000 km when I finally get rid of it. Fantastic car but a lousy drift car So, I haven't met any of your criteria however...... it is a Territory and it is a Turbo!
HIFLOW Inactive Members 1 Member For: 18y 6m 19d Gender: Male Posted 31/12/09 04:42 AM Posted 31/12/09 04:42 AM I'm looking for an 06-07 Turbo Ghia.I am looking for low klms. Anyone know of any at a good price?hi sorry I have hardly every used this forum .Have u found territory turbo I have 1 4 sale I will try to link to youtube video too check it out this is care sales link My link im not shore if I have linked proporly check & give me an offer thanks
Recommended Posts