Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 01/07/09 09:25 AM Posted 01/07/09 09:25 AM those prices seem pretty steep mate!
_Spin_ Legacy Donating Member 695 Member For: 18y 8m 4d Posted 01/07/09 09:34 AM Posted 01/07/09 09:34 AM (edited) You`ll get no arguement from me that their pretty sobering prices.. But, its only 2 people I`ve called.We are talking Typhoon Brembo`s though. Edited 01/07/09 09:35 AM by _Spin_
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/07/09 10:17 AM Posted 01/07/09 10:17 AM My brakes aren't Brembos but I use dba 4000 slotted rotors (made in Australia) and Race Brake RB24 pads (also made in Australia). Had them for about 4 weeks now and they have not given me any trouble - cured me of fearsome brake shudder!!! They stop well, no brake dust, no squealling when braking and the rotors look great. The rotors cost $148 ea and the pads cost about $85 for a front set (does both front left and front right wheels). I had them fitted and that cost me $100. I paid $482 in total. Great value for excellent performance. If you scanning around for quotes and info, why don't you give Race Brakes a call in Yarraville, VIC. Ask for Howard Reynolds the owner. You can reach them on 03 9687 7222. Here's my initial write up.
_Spin_ Legacy Donating Member 695 Member For: 18y 8m 4d Posted 01/07/09 10:50 AM Posted 01/07/09 10:50 AM I`ve browsed the race brake site and I`m quite interested in their pads.. I`ll contact them next.
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 01/07/09 08:33 PM Posted 01/07/09 08:33 PM (edited) those prices are crap I paid 410 for rda golds and ferrodo formula pads for the front trade price think they were 460 or some thing retail Edited 01/07/09 08:34 PM by our06t
dusty turbine Member 90 Member For: 18y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Holbrook NSW Posted 02/07/09 01:37 AM Posted 02/07/09 01:37 AM I got my RDA slotted rotors and crappie street pads off good old ebay for $280 to my door.
_Spin_ Legacy Donating Member 695 Member For: 18y 8m 4d Posted 02/07/09 07:40 AM Posted 02/07/09 07:40 AM My town has the highest prices ever.. Little wonder I either by online or elsewhere.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now