Jimbob Member 148 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/06/09 04:20 PM Posted 28/06/09 04:20 PM I was having issues similar to the OP replaced the o2 sensor reset the TPS and it has been running perfectly since I used NTK 02 sensor it was around $60 not 100% on price at my g/f got it staff prices cos she works at a auto parts store. Found it made the job a bit easier if you removed the back section of the heat shielding from the turbo otherwise your working blind was a bit fidly as I have pretty big hands and its a rather small job but its not hard to do.
HerTURBO Member 45 Member For: 17y 9m 16d Gender: Female Location: Werribee Victoria Posted 01/09/09 10:58 AM Author Posted 01/09/09 10:58 AM Back to a bit of an old topic, this problem went away & the car was going great but it has now come back again really bad.It pops & chokes when I take off,any ideas of ho to fix.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 01/09/09 11:16 AM Posted 01/09/09 11:16 AM fuel system? whats it like..
Redback Banned 236 Member For: 17y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown NSW Posted 01/09/09 12:22 PM Posted 01/09/09 12:22 PM Have you checked plugs lately? Are they gapped correctly?
lukeyyyy Member 66 Member For: 17y 4m 29d Location: Perth {Northie} Posted 02/09/09 04:05 AM Posted 02/09/09 04:05 AM might be your coil packs, does it feel like its struggles to move eg. shudders heaps.I had the same problem on mine, changed the coilpacks and did the plugs and shes runs purrrfect.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now