norrs Legacy Donating Member 448 Member For: 19y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Darwin Posted 27/06/09 12:27 AM Author Posted 27/06/09 12:27 AM What the hell.only one plug was .8Most just under. One was .75and this one is like 1. It looks like it has burnt away. As I said these are only a couple of months old NGK BKR6EIX Iridiums. What the hell would cause this to one plug? This must be the problem. When I get a new plug and get it all back together I'll let you guys know.
norrs Legacy Donating Member 448 Member For: 19y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Darwin Posted 27/06/09 04:45 AM Author Posted 27/06/09 04:45 AM Yep all fixed. I replaced the plug and the coil above it (just in case the coil caused the problem) I measured the gap in the faulty plug. it was 1.23mm.
Shermanator Member 21 Member For: 17y 4m 8d Posted 27/06/09 04:57 AM Posted 27/06/09 04:57 AM Good to here it was a spark plug. I got my car back with reconditioned turbo and is all fine now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now