hardcore Member 92 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Posted 11/06/09 12:40 PM Posted 11/06/09 12:40 PM I was just wondering if anyone had purchased one of the US models of the flash tuners?Are they the same firmware or is there a firmware upgrade you could do to make them compatible with the xr6 turbo?Just thought I would ask here as I have noticed they sometimes go pretty cheap over there.Thanks.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 11/06/09 10:39 PM Posted 11/06/09 10:39 PM They will not work with our processor codes
South Member 323 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/06/09 10:40 AM Posted 12/06/09 10:40 AM I ask this the other day...I'm wondering why the same product is $300+ different in price, after you include shipping and the conversion rate. I understand making a profit, however I also understand discount cost pricing structures. There has got to be atleast a $400 profit margin in each sold, that's big dollars!
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 12/06/09 03:57 PM Posted 12/06/09 03:57 PM welcome to sct/capa.in 5 years time they will probly lock you out anyway.
hardcore Member 92 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Posted 13/06/09 09:55 PM Author Posted 13/06/09 09:55 PM Cool, thanks guys thought there would be some issue.Think its a bit like anything over here. I saw new IphoneS are only $299 US but I bet we will pay a grand over here for them.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 14/06/09 01:49 AM Posted 14/06/09 01:49 AM It's the same with cars too, sucks. When I visited the states and saw new hummers for <30k (not that I'd buy one) I was spewin. A new Mustang GT would be cheap as hahaha...damn import charges.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now