XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/09/03 03:35 AM Posted 02/09/03 03:35 AM There is nothing wrong with personalising your cars, I was even thinking of fitting those water jets for the windscreen but none would look nice with the merc silver...
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 02/09/03 09:56 AM Posted 02/09/03 09:56 AM Is that with the Blue lights on them? OH yeh. :w00t:
bigwave Member 23 Member For: 23y 3m 28d Location: gold coast Posted 02/09/03 01:42 PM Posted 02/09/03 01:42 PM active auto imports on the gold coast supplies clear tail light lenses for those who are interested.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 03/09/03 03:50 AM Posted 03/09/03 03:50 AM Dude, do what you want. If it looks good, do it. Personally I don't mind it on the ute but the sedan may be too much IMO. Just don't say you want an XR8 bonnet as well. I'm afraid you would be crucified on the spot.Once again, it's the attack of the narrow minded.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 03/09/03 03:56 AM Posted 03/09/03 03:56 AM There is nothing wrong with personalising your cars, I was even thinking of fitting those water jets for the windscreen but none would look nice with the merc silver...That might be easier said than done since the washers aren't on the bonnet anymore. I guess you could drill holes in the bonnet and move them. Gee! Did I just say drill, holes and bonnet in the same sentence I shudder at the idea, oh hang on that's not me it's the brakes! :D
Guest trinerium Guests Posted 08/09/03 11:47 AM Posted 08/09/03 11:47 AM What a crack up. its good 2 have a bit of a laugh. I think that the clear tail light would look pretty smick. But personally im all 4 the 'sleeper' look :monalisa:
fordxr6t Member 4 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Location: Portland Posted 21/10/03 10:47 AM Author Posted 21/10/03 10:47 AM Hey, I've finally got up the courage to come back on line, after having my confidence shattered by those that are quite happy to run with the pack and not stand out from the crowd ?Thanks to those that went in to bat for me !!Seriously though, this is a great site and whilst it good to have a bit of a laugh at some of the questions, the main purpose should be to have a bit of fun and also share constructive ideas and information.Cheers and happy motoring. I've just clicked up 20,000 country kilometres and the only hassle I've had is the brakes being replaced (last week) due to a fierce shudder.
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 21/10/03 11:17 AM Posted 21/10/03 11:17 AM Good to see you back fordxr6t, I must appologise for my comments, I didn't think the thread would go on as long as it did. :( Did you happen to track down the lights anyway??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now