cv8z Member 125 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Location: Brisvagas Posted 31/05/09 05:59 AM Posted 31/05/09 05:59 AM Hi Does anyone know ParadoX ???I bought a gearbox off him on the 22/05/09 and I am unable to contact him to pick the item upCheersDarrenps: I hate buying things off people I dont know
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 31/05/09 02:28 PM Posted 31/05/09 02:28 PM (edited) I think shebitch (Ross / Nang3) knows him so check out the WA section, enjoy the dribble and maybe PM Ross. I dont think he comes on here that much anymore after he sold his car? I have his number from an old pm if its any help?I bought some injectors off him 12 months ago (no issues) and from the quick chat when he dropped em off, he seemed like a decent enough bloke who probably wouldnt trawl internet forums looking for people to rip off I know its always hard buying stuff from someone you dont know but I'm sure theres a genuine reason for it Edited 31/05/09 02:34 PM by Mat
cv8z Member 125 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Location: Brisvagas Posted 31/05/09 07:56 PM Author Posted 31/05/09 07:56 PM Hi Thanks for your replyIts not like im hunting him down ha ha ha But I just dont want ta blow my cash, feel free to pm me his number ta see if its the same as the one I haveThanks again
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/06/09 12:31 AM Posted 01/06/09 12:31 AM Mat is talking about Paradoxx with two X's, I assume you're referring to the bloke in Brisbane?
cv8z Member 125 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Location: Brisvagas Posted 01/06/09 12:37 AM Author Posted 01/06/09 12:37 AM Yes sorry mate he is in Brisbane areaMat is talking about Paradoxx with two X's, I assume you're referring to the bloke in Brisbane?
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 01/06/09 12:38 AM Posted 01/06/09 12:38 AM (edited) Ohhh epic failure for not reading properly on my behalf!! I forgot his name had 3 xxx's lol.Hope it gets sorted! Edited 01/06/09 12:40 AM by Mat
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now