xa-coupe Member 95 Member For: 23y 11m 12d Gender: Male Posted 10/01/03 04:07 AM Posted 10/01/03 04:07 AM Some pics of a Phantom XR8 I saw...
xa-coupe Member 95 Member For: 23y 11m 12d Gender: Male Posted 10/01/03 04:07 AM Author Posted 10/01/03 04:07 AM next
xa-coupe Member 95 Member For: 23y 11m 12d Gender: Male Posted 10/01/03 04:09 AM Author Posted 10/01/03 04:09 AM next
xa-coupe Member 95 Member For: 23y 11m 12d Gender: Male Posted 10/01/03 04:10 AM Author Posted 10/01/03 04:10 AM this is really the last one
Guest MrSparkle Guests Posted 10/01/03 04:21 AM Posted 10/01/03 04:21 AM Well, it finally got the better of me, and I too trundled down to the local dealer (Klosters in Hamilton, Newcastle), spoke with Chris, and had a crawl in, around, and over the XR8.I gotta say, the new bulge certainly is a stunner, much better in reality than in the pics (not that the pics are exactly dogs bollocks to begin with!)I also took some shots of the more pertinent details, like the exhaust headers & exhaust system (to the best of the angle I could get on the showroom floor!). I also had a crack at the "drivers view" pic, showing what the bulge looks like from the drivers seat.Anyhow, enjoy!Engine BayPassenger side exhaust headers.. can anyone say TIGHT!!Engine Bay - lots of room around air filterFront view - I've got mahogany™Lower front view - Baby, I want you.. I need you..Exhaust system 1Exhaust system 2Front 3/4 shot - Oh baby, you so fine!"Drivers View" (with flash)"Drivers View" (without flash) - and who's that turkey in the rear view mirror?After this little visit, I am in need of assistance - if anyone has any tricks or procedures for overcoming "depression caused by financial sensibleness", then please share them with me. I'm on the brink of doing something financially silly, and getting one of these lovely machines!!! :afro:
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Location: North Brisbane Posted 10/01/03 05:18 AM Posted 10/01/03 05:18 AM Thanks a lot MrSparkle.A fine dillema I am now in. What do I buy? 6T or 8?? I don't have to wait for the 8 but I really want a 6T!THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 10/01/03 08:33 AM Posted 10/01/03 08:33 AM xa-coupe what's Rob tweakin on it?
Guest MavSS Guests Posted 10/01/03 12:20 PM Posted 10/01/03 12:20 PM Thanks a lot MrSparkle.A fine dillema I am now in. What do I buy? 6T or 8?? I don't have to wait for the 8 but I really want a 6T!THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! If you reall want the T, go for it.You can't go wrong either way.
Robbo Member 249 Member For: 23y 10m 7d Location: Sydney Posted 10/01/03 11:43 PM Posted 10/01/03 11:43 PM Nice pics mate ... Especially the Phantom. I have an XR6T in Phantom but the XR8 looks awesome.I just HOPE I don't feel the same way when I bought my XLS AU 6 cylinder ute. After about 6 months I'd wished I got the 8. I doubt that will be the case this time.
xa-coupe Member 95 Member For: 23y 11m 12d Gender: Male Posted 11/01/03 07:16 AM Author Posted 11/01/03 07:16 AM I think you will be fine... the 6T is a performance car in it's own right.. the ute would have been ... a ute !!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now