Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest JESMAL
  • Guests
Posted

I've got to add that after seeing a BAXR8 up close and personal today at New Oak Ford, I'm totally blown away. The bonnet buldge is friggin sexy and I don't understand why people even criticise about it. From the driver's side, the view is not even blocked by the buldge in any way (I'm not tall either so if it's no problem for me, its no problem for the average OZ bloke). I've got to say that Ford has got it right this time by giving the 8 a slight difference in design. Two thumbs up!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra, ACT
Posted

:lol:

Thanks for the photos, they're awesome! God the XR8 looks good!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...