bluprinturbo Legacy Donating Member 605 Member For: 18y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 21/05/09 07:18 AM Posted 21/05/09 07:18 AM mate I'll help u install it.. not that hardthere you go timmy.they arent difficult at all but its easy if you've done it before like mat(t-freak).
timmy_larcombe Legacy Donating Member 146 Member For: 17y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/05/09 10:42 AM Author Posted 21/05/09 10:42 AM Hey I was just quoted 1650 for a stage 2 process west kit supplied and fitted. Im not to sure what came with the kit, wether it was pipes and all that. typhhon_freak, ill let you know when im looking at getting one, and we can work something out. Wont be for awhile now that I just got the new flash tuner put in. Thanks
PHANTMXR6 It's not a MKI! Member 1,742 Member For: 18y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: Earth Posted 21/05/09 11:27 AM Posted 21/05/09 11:27 AM I was once told assumption is the mother of all f*&^ups so I don't assume anything without asking. The fact the op didn't say it was a kit is what caused all the confusion. If it was done right to start with there wouldn't have been many posts surrounding the unknown or the given. Now that I know it is a kit, $1650 would be a very reasonable price fitted. Thanks Adam, I am now content.
wh15lr Member 6 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Posted 22/05/09 10:57 AM Posted 22/05/09 10:57 AM Sounds like a good price to me I got quoted $750 just to fit my cooler
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now