davidg2152 Legacy Donating Member 98 Member For: 19y 10m 21d Posted 17/05/09 08:53 PM Posted 17/05/09 08:53 PM At the risk of my next service costing me double; Go the Sea Eagles!Marcus must be hurting after that fine display by Parra yesterday Dave
YLD-11Z Member 178 Member For: 18y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 18/05/09 06:13 AM Posted 18/05/09 06:13 AM I cant believe you lost to the worst team in the comp, that's not too good marcus.sorry I will correct myself, I cant believe you got absolutely smashed by the sh*test team in the comp.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 18/05/09 06:23 AM Posted 18/05/09 06:23 AM Dont spam the Sponsor threads or it will cost you more than just a service.
Guest newl Guests Posted 18/05/09 06:42 AM Posted 18/05/09 06:42 AM I was wondering who'd move it first. hehe
davidg2152 Legacy Donating Member 98 Member For: 19y 10m 21d Posted 18/05/09 07:51 AM Author Posted 18/05/09 07:51 AM Sorry if posted in wrong area.No harm intended.It's been a painful year for us Manly supporters got to enjoy a win when they come at this rate.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now