TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 22/02/08 11:36 PM Posted 22/02/08 11:36 PM (edited) so what cooler kits are legal?? Edited 22/02/08 11:37 PM by TOM1111
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 23/02/08 12:08 AM Posted 23/02/08 12:08 AM (edited) apparently nothing that uses a pod filter....so im guessing the rapid cooler that uses stock cross over and airbox would be ok....APS kits all use bigger intercoolers with battery relocation and a pod filter so why is that legal? I know they get certificates and everything but what does that mean in the scheme of things? its still an illigal setup according to the EPA. Edited 23/02/08 12:28 AM by Dagabond
TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 23/02/08 12:11 AM Posted 23/02/08 12:11 AM I'l have to look into it more before I buy a cooler kit because honestly I never even though of the problems they cause with the cops :(
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 23/02/08 12:46 AM Posted 23/02/08 12:46 AM If it was two chicks working together was most likely not TMU. Probably just bored uniform members. TMU generally work 1 up..Even at night amd driving an SS, I say they were your TMU.
jmi8 Member 41 Member For: 19y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/02/08 01:02 AM Posted 23/02/08 01:02 AM Here's one for you guys..Was over in the LA/Vegas last month and ended up hiring a nice black shelby mustang from hertz for 4 days.While turning hard right from an intersection in LA I gave it a little to get up to speed with the traffic flow the tyres lost a little traction, no big deal. About 500metres up the road I could hear a siren from behind coming up from way back, look in the mirror and everyones moving out there way and pulling over to the right.. now I'm in the middle lane of a 3 lane road and I merged into the right (slow) lane and slowed down to about 20kph an hour thinking they've got me. Anyways, these 2 female cops pull up beside me and ask "Where you think you're going? Do you want to follow us too?" with a real nasty look on their faces. I say, "Ok" thinking they want to pull into a side street or something.. This seemed to infuriate them even more, 1 of them said "you supposed to pull over and stop if we're in pursuit of somebody" shook their heads and they sped off.. As if they didn't have enough room in the other 2 lanes WTF???
XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 16/08/08 06:03 AM Posted 16/08/08 06:03 AM Taken from another forum I visit,
kona86 disgruntled member Legacy Donating Member 1,237 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 16/08/08 07:50 AM Posted 16/08/08 07:50 AM that would probly have to be one of the funnyest things I have ever seen, not only did u just fall off my chair laughing, I continued to laugh for another couple of minutes rolling around on the floor , this guy deserves a big congrats for having the balls to write something like that to the cops also lol
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 16/08/08 09:25 AM Posted 16/08/08 09:25 AM Apparently N.Z. have only got 1 bronze in the olympics so far but the above is GOLD.I.B.
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 16/08/08 10:03 AM Posted 16/08/08 10:03 AM That is f*ckING legendary!!!Stuff the Olympics... this guy deserves a medal! :biglaugh:
QWKXR6T Member 23 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisvegas Posted 16/08/08 03:58 PM Posted 16/08/08 03:58 PM Apparently N.Z. have only got 1 bronze in the olympics so far but the above is GOLD.I.B.Actually 2 Gold, 1 Silver, 2 Bronze
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now