Guest HORNXR Guests Posted 27/08/03 09:33 AM Posted 27/08/03 09:33 AM :thumbsup:I'm HORNXR from Geelong Victoria, I just bought a new Venom XR6 with full dark tint and premium sound and the red seats in auto flavour , culdnt wait 4 weeks for a manual Get my plates in 2 weeks in red slimline and read HORNXR , can hardly wait , all the girls at work are lining up to go in it , I work with 30 nurses and are the only bloke ... did I say I'm gunna kill some bourbons tonight as its my last sleep before picking up the venom XR tomorrow ,... bet I dont sleep a wink I am joining the Geelong XR Club next weekHope to meet u all one day soon ......Kindest RegardsHORNXR
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 27/08/03 10:47 AM Posted 27/08/03 10:47 AM HornXR ... what can I say? You should be excited and you should sip a bourbon or two tonight, cause there's no way you're going to get any sleep ... and rightly so, my friend. If only your really know what was waiting for you ... ... sweet dreams ...
TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 27/08/03 05:13 PM Posted 27/08/03 05:13 PM hornxr I am from geelong too I have the same number plates as my user name I keep an eye out for you p.s I didnt know there was a geelong xr club .
GDH Member 84 Member For: 23y 8m 12d Posted 27/08/03 10:05 PM Posted 27/08/03 10:05 PM Good on you hornxr!Blueprint doesn't have the same effect on women...(looks around, wife's gone)...much! You're gonna have fun.GDH
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 27/08/03 10:06 PM Posted 27/08/03 10:06 PM Sweet dreams?.......sweet dreams?Ken. you know it ain't so.....From this day fifth (or is that forth....?...hmmm)Anyway, from this day, HORNXR is only gunna be having one kinda dream.And we all know what kind that is don't we boys..................Those Ford boys, hey they think of everything. Our newby wil soon understand about the little Kleenex box....Heh heh.Welcome and and enjoy HORNXR.....Mackthe...
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 27/08/03 11:14 PM Posted 27/08/03 11:14 PM Welcome HORNXR, great choice of colour and car!
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 2d Location: Sydney Posted 28/08/03 11:54 AM Posted 28/08/03 11:54 AM Great choice of colour, good luck sleeping.
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 30/08/03 02:12 AM Posted 30/08/03 02:12 AM Great choice of colour, good luck sleeping.Ditto..........
Guest HORNXR Guests Posted 30/08/03 10:16 AM Posted 30/08/03 10:16 AM Thx all for the comments, I cannot get over the car its bloody brilliant, power is scary in performance mode , even though I aint give her the stick yet ,... Sunday at 10.oo am at Dyson Rotary, (I think that is what it is called), the Geelong XR Club has a Dyno Day, Its in Seperation St or Duro St or something ,. I'll find it , Hope to see any XR6 owners from Geelong there ,....... HORNXR
mercturbo Member 696 Member For: 23y 6m 10d Location: Geelong Posted 30/08/03 11:28 AM Posted 30/08/03 11:28 AM G'day HORNXR, I'm a Geelongite as well, sounds like a great machine you have there, have you noticed though we are very common in Geelong now, there are hundreds maybe thousands of these things getting around town now, even though a lot are non turbo's. Ford have finally given us a great product. Good luck.
Recommended Posts