Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 13/05/09 06:47 AM Posted 13/05/09 06:47 AM (edited) So I find this video on youtube (heavily edited mind you as it would appear to be missing 12seconds at the start and about 6 seconds in the middle). NFI what its about though I tried linking it here but I failz Edited 13/05/09 07:44 AM by tab
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/05/09 07:45 AM Posted 13/05/09 07:45 AM Wonder who that was
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 13/05/09 08:48 AM Posted 13/05/09 08:48 AM Yer I dunno.. damn hoons in their holdens!
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Posted 13/05/09 08:57 AM Posted 13/05/09 08:57 AM haha, god damn hoons!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now