Group Buy: Siemens Injectors $455 80lbs/$445 60lbs Per Set - need minium 4 sets of each

STICKS

• Member For: 15y 5m 9d
hey pplz, I got onto a contact that will give us an excelent deal on the siemens injector 60lbs $445 & 80lbs $455 a set, the 80lbs will include loom adaptors. This includes postage.

Mimium of 5 sets each, (I will buy 1 set of each for my ford and a project 2jz) so 4 spots to fill

if we only get 5 sets of the 80lbs we can only get them and vise versa. If we get 4 sets of 60lbs as well then evey1 will be happy.

It will be good if we can fill the numbers quick and end the sale by the 15th of may 09 (2 weeks), and may extend for a week or so if the members are willing to wait in order to fill a remanding spot if agreed on by group buyee's.

I Think this is killer deal and one that we should not miss out on.

I know Headsex danny has Sorted out the killer tune-ups on the 80lbs getting them to run like a dream by using the correct figues in the software. So dont be scared about them being too big im gonna put them in my car.

Whos up for it? I know I havn't been on the forum long but have got good rep on Nissansilvia forums and am always at the race track in victoria, I have a pretty good rep as a drag racer. So I aint going nowhere ;)

PM Me for Bank Details direct deposit. Postage will be with 14 days of the end of the group buy and money is cleared. (hopefully pick them up the following day it and send them right away) Pickup from melbourne can be arranged

60lbs
1. Sticks
2. Oldfarmer
3. Brendon
4. Slash737
5. Nang3
6. urtwhistle

80lbs.
1. Sticks
2. Phooned
6. Edited by Dagabond

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 15y 5m 9d
well ive asked for high quantity price but they said they couldnt really do any better.

So maybe save a couple bucks but we would have to wait to fill more spots (may take months) and I think people would rather get their stuff quicker and pay a 5 bucks more lol.

If this one goes well I can keep posting the group buys to help others out, its no big hassle for my fellow forum users, we scratch eachothers back dont we? Edited by STICKS