Jump to content

F6 Ute  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 2d
Posted (edited)
p.s saw some dude in adelaide yesterday with the same ute so its not original anymore, unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

Do you remember the plate on the one you saw?

I was in Adelaide on that date, but I'm from Mt Gambier.

If you got one it still might be the only Adelaide one....

P.S. They're freaking awesome - just get one!

Edited by SimonT
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I heard the compressor wheels on the FG's turbo are smaller then the BA/BF and only good for low 300's, any truth to this?

  • iTs alL DaRDy........
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
Do you remember the plate on the one you saw?

I was in Adelaide on that date, but I'm from Mt Gambier.

If you got one it still might be the only Adelaide one....

P.S. They're freaking awesome - just get one!

WRKUTE or somethin like that simon!

is urs dash? and what rims? they look killa as im 99% sure ill be ordering it next week hehe

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 2d
Posted
WRKUTE or somethin like that simon!

is urs dash? and what rims? they look killa as im 99% sure ill be ordering it next week hehe

WORKUTE is my plate. I reckon you may have spotted my car. Dash, Argent Wheels, Hard top with spoiler.

Not an Adelaide car - so you can get one as well, and still be unique!

My wife didn't love taking the car to Adelaide - I reckon I'll be taking the SRT8 300C next time she comes with me.

The ute did come in handy though when I had to transport the broken windscreen from Craig Lownde's car (the one he broke on the 4th last lap of Saturday's Clipsal race) from the pit to another location - try doing THAT in a Sedan!

If you spotted me on Tuesday, it must have been either on my way to, or from, Mallala, for my FPV Drive Day. SO much fun. Buy an FPV. You won't be disappointed!

Simon

  • iTs alL DaRDy........
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

yeah it was definatly u simon, looks TUFF as too I might add!

I dont suppose you have and pics u could post up for me? whats the handleing like?

I saw u on saturday of clipsal last week

I was on glenosmond rd and u drove past me when I was in a suite on my way back from

a wedding when we had 2 push a car off the road that had broken down! unbelieveabe!

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 2d
Posted

I'll try and upload some pics later on. Took a bunch today cos I entered it in a local dyno comp.

Was coming 1st for 95% of the day on 277rwkw, then got pipped at the end by an XR6 Turbo that had a bunch of work done to it.

He'd run a 266 as the first car of the day, then did some late tweaking and came out with a 304!

Was very surprised at the 277 though, pretty happy with that! What an awesome car. Handles OK, but not as sharp as the sedan (test drove an XR6 Turbo sedan before I got the Ute).

Any links to how to upload piccies for a newbie?

  • iTs alL DaRDy........
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

best to probably get an account of photobucket.com and upload then there its easy as just follow the promts then just post links on here

if u copy the img code onto here it will show up on the post, or link is fine 2

  • blind leading the blind
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Alford, Queensland
Posted

after looking at those pics ya should definately buy one :innocent:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...