Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 13d
Posted

Removed the rear muffler on the FGT ute last week and replaced it with 2x2.5" straight thru pipes and 2x3.5" angle cut tips.

Looks good, sounds good. Got a pic but am having trouble getting a vid or sound clip as it just sounds bad on my phone. I'll keep trying though. If you have a FGT ute and want some noise I def recommend it.

03132009014.jpg

  • NOT THERE!... THERE!
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Looks nice, bet it sounds even better.

Are they really twin 3.5" tips though? They don't look that big.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 13d
Posted

Yep def 3.5" or 89mm is what I measured them at. Sounds mean at full throttle, I'll try and get a vid from in the car, get the exhaust and blowoff aswell.

Posted

How the drone?

On my fg xr6t ute I put a hotdog in place of the centre muffler and I get no drone but didn't think it sounded that loud (but a big improvement). however I head it as my neigbour borrowed it last night and I could hear it 1km away (in a vally).

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 13d
Posted

Hardly any noise in the cab unless I really get under it. really loud outside though. I'm guessing the middle muffler is virtually straight through with just a one-into-two setup, for the size of the box it hardly stops any noise.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Any joy with sound clips yet? :innocent:

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

They look great cut on the angle like that, well done.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 13d
Posted

Sorry guys, no joy with the sound clips yet. for some reason my n95 sounds sh*t in video mode.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...