Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 23y 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/02/09 11:28 PM Posted 26/02/09 11:28 PM gday gents, does anyone have the specs on the bolt type and where it can be bought from? looking for a high tensile replacement for the stock bolt.CheersRob
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 27/02/09 02:01 AM Posted 27/02/09 02:01 AM try here last time I spoke to these guys they where working on these bolts give them a call
howitzer85 Member 241 Member For: 19y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: The marsh... Posted 28/02/09 10:54 AM Posted 28/02/09 10:54 AM when I had mine done the guy showed me the superpro catelog and it actually said what type of bolt to use, can't remember what it was though...see if you can get a hold of the catelogue, it should be in there
KryZak Member 91 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 06/03/09 11:20 AM Posted 06/03/09 11:20 AM The catalogue is available online here.Cheers,Michael
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/03/09 11:56 AM Posted 06/03/09 11:56 AM Great stuff I see they finally have a BF diff bush to go with the high tensile bolt to.
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 23y 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/03/09 11:43 PM Author Posted 06/03/09 11:43 PM the bolt isnt listed in the catalogue, have ordered the bush, will see if there is something in the instructions.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 07/03/09 12:54 AM Posted 07/03/09 12:54 AM Mate if you do the lower bushes in the same material, you wont have so much movement at the top bush/bolt, so you "shouldnt" break it.I broke the bolt in mine from hard 1st - 2nd gear changes while the bush was stuffed.Failing that, Pedders may sell the bolt separrate, or just buy their bush and bolt
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 23y 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/03/09 03:51 AM Author Posted 12/03/09 03:51 AM got the superpro part in the post yesterday.....bloody big heavy thing.they dont do left and right side, only centre. so will be using Ford OEM replacements.Superpro recommend an "unbrako" type high tensile bolt. problem is I dont know bolt type to find high tensile version of it.
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/03/09 04:33 AM Posted 12/03/09 04:33 AM Doesn't Mal Wood have a kick-arse one Rob?Also, how much was the diff bush? I'm about to get my 2nd one done under warranty, and the guys at Ford were asking if there's a stronger one I could recommend in lieu of the sh*tty rubber OEM one...
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 23y 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/03/09 05:02 AM Author Posted 12/03/09 05:02 AM Jim they are around 100 bucks mateMal Wood has a diff cover, but I dont reckon I need it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now