Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Ville
Posted

Hahahahahahah Gold. Brad you have the niceist looking and sounding and Car out of us I have not driven it yet. but if I had to reroll id get the T over the 8. your car hammer s but it does not have as much puch back feeling. maybe its just me. BTW I need to drive your car first :P

  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 27d
  • Location: townsville
Posted

im really happy with the 8 then only thing ide ever get rid of it for would be F6 but I just love planting it and listening to the exhaust carnt beat that

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Ville
Posted

lol I think id like a TT V8 Sound Power and boost. not alot of room for TT in the engine bay.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Location: Geelong Victoria
Posted

I lined up a mate from work when I had a BA XR8, and he had a BA Turbo, both autos. They were neck and neck to 160, so don't discount the XR8 as being slower, not all turbos have healthy power, there a lot of them that are 1 or 2 psi short of the factory rating, which lowers the power. A good one will beat an XR8 but they are not all good. As always, factory variability can have an effect.

There have been a couple of stock XR8 manuals that have broken into the 13's.

  • My engine bay is Bionic
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Freeways
Posted (edited)
I also thought the T was faster but lined up a mate and raped him by a car length or 2.

I'd say this must be the reason we made 30+ posts so qucikly. Always such a sensitive subject.

I.B.

Edited by Iconic Bionic
  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted (edited)

your mate with 6 needs too go get a custom tune ,you can't let the 8 think it has a chance

my good mate has the 8 ute 4spd mine 6t 4spd both tuned and the only thing he has goin for him is the sound

Edited by our06t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 27d
  • Location: townsville
Posted

haha dont give him ideas

the sound is what sold it for me just can't beat it

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted

yeah and if my mate ever affords the wipple charger I think I will have to spend a lot more to keep him at bay

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Ville
Posted

well it smells like it is running rich he put his foot down and it stunk. its also has an big CAI could this be making it run rich?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...