Racerx Member 111 Member For: 18y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/02/09 12:05 AM Posted 21/02/09 12:05 AM Has this just started to happen or has it always done it? If its an ex Telstra car they're wired like it. Mine was, I had to physically disconnect some wiring in the terminal box under the dash.
bluey1 Member 68 Member For: 17y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/02/09 03:48 AM Posted 21/02/09 03:48 AM mine is an ex telstra car and I only recently noticed this problem. I couldve sworn they used to turn off but now that you mention it im not 100% anymore. I recently had to get the car jump started with some extra juice as it was incredibly flat and only noticed the headlight issue afterwards so ive just been blaming it on that. also, mine wasnt turning of at all even with the knob switched to the off position until last night it changed its mind and decided to turn off
Racerx Member 111 Member For: 18y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/02/09 07:45 AM Posted 21/02/09 07:45 AM Mine's had an extra 3 wires on the right hand side of the terminal box inside the car, a red, a white/red and and a black. The red and white/red are spliced into existing wires, I disconnected both and it fixed it.
bluey1 Member 68 Member For: 17y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/02/09 03:51 AM Posted 22/02/09 03:51 AM thanks for that mate ill go have a look.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now