YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m Gender: Male Posted 13/02/09 06:27 AM Posted 13/02/09 06:27 AM YOU ARE A DEAD SET TRIPPER................
Nige Member 22 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Posted 13/02/09 06:31 AM Posted 13/02/09 06:31 AM Here we go again...
Guest Guests Posted 13/02/09 06:31 AM Posted 13/02/09 06:31 AM Give me your car & $25k to swap for my BFII Phoon. I'll put it back to stock for you
TCR Legacy Donating Member 138 Member For: 18y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/02/09 06:33 AM Author Posted 13/02/09 06:33 AM YOU ARE A DEAD SET TRIPPER................I already know that Should I have another option:D) Keep the car you've got, you dead set tripper!
TCR Legacy Donating Member 138 Member For: 18y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/02/09 06:36 AM Author Posted 13/02/09 06:36 AM Give me your car & $25k to swap for my BFII Phoon. I'll put it back to stock for youNow now, option A) is $20K for a BFII Phoon and it needs to be an 07 model with less than 20,000Ks, well cared for and unmolested
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 13/02/09 06:37 AM Posted 13/02/09 06:37 AM haha atleast shuld have made the thread into a poll
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m Gender: Male Posted 13/02/09 06:39 AM Posted 13/02/09 06:39 AM I already know that Should I have another option:D) Keep the car you've got, you dead set tripper!Yes idd vote Dlook I have a BA I thought about the same thing selling and trading up, but the money I saved on not buying a phoon, I spent on mods and now my 03 BA shts on most modded phoons, now dont get me wrong they are a better car, but I made mine just as good as phoon and saved on the coin.
TCR Legacy Donating Member 138 Member For: 18y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/02/09 06:41 AM Author Posted 13/02/09 06:41 AM haha atleast shuld have made the thread into a pollAh f**k why didn't I think of that
TCR Legacy Donating Member 138 Member For: 18y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/02/09 06:44 AM Author Posted 13/02/09 06:44 AM Yes idd vote Dlook I have a BA I thought about the same thing selling and trading up, but the money I saved on not buying a phoon, I spent on mods and now my 03 BA shts on most modded phoons, now dont get me wrong they are a better car, but I made mine just as good as phoon and saved on the coin.Well thanks for your vote I know a T can be made as good or better than an FPV for less money, but I don't want a highly modified car (ie tune, brakes, suspension, wheels, exhaust, intercooler)
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 13/02/09 06:45 AM Posted 13/02/09 06:45 AM If your not planning on modding any of them or going for a tune only, then dont bother with any!A Phoon is not worth $20k more than what you already have if your not gonna mod it...If you dont have grand plans for modding a Phoon - Whats the point?Yeh, they look better, have better brakes and interior and are a little prestigious, but not for $20k's worth...If you could get away with it for around $10k, it would probably be worth it, but I couldnt justify paying $20k for a Typhoon if I wasnt gonna go wild with it!Generally, a lot of people on here went with a Phoon for looks or as it responds the best with mods.Its got good brakes, but you could buy a set for your 6T for less than $5k!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now