Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/02/09 10:22 PM Author Posted 07/02/09 10:22 PM Good on you guys. Running or donating makes a huge difference, but so does spreading the word. If you can't be on board, or fling some cash, it'd be fantastic if you hit your email list with the website link.Keep up the great work, lads.
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/02/09 05:28 AM Author Posted 19/02/09 05:28 AM Bumpety bump. I haven't seen and fat donations come through yet. Nor any of you blokes sign up. If there aren't any donations, I promise I'll come back and ruin the forum again.
kona86 disgruntled member Legacy Donating Member 1,237 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 19/02/09 05:41 AM Posted 19/02/09 05:41 AM nothing from me ya bastard, I want u to come back here, this place is getting boring without u
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/02/09 05:49 AM Posted 19/02/09 05:49 AM Have gone to delete your post Kona about 16 times. As much as the bloke sh*ts me, I must say I am intrigued by his level of retardation. Conundrum.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/02/09 05:52 AM Posted 19/02/09 05:52 AM I tried clicking on the link for registering for the run, but its not workey..... trying to find a date when, depending on dates, I might be able to fly down and run.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now