hanra Into the laaaake Member 1,532 Member For: 19y 3m 23d Gender: Male Location: Nrth Qld Posted 20/01/09 03:03 AM Posted 20/01/09 03:03 AM What sort of trans fluid were you running?
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 8m 7d Posted 20/01/09 03:06 AM Posted 20/01/09 03:06 AM (edited) Damn this is what I am worried about too. If I can get another 6 months out of mine after tune this week I will be happy and should have enough pennys to do it by then. Might even have to do it before exhaust which sucks,but I want reliability over power. Let us know how you go with bayswater,price etc,as that's where I will be going when the time comes as reccomended by Danny. The 4spds are the weakest link in these cars but I do like how they shift when built properly over the 6spds. Do you have a trans cooler already? Edited 20/01/09 03:07 AM by ebxmple
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 20/01/09 04:19 AM Posted 20/01/09 04:19 AM Sorry to hear Mike but good to see it will be back stronger than ever! I have nearly done 3,000k's with my Bayswater built auto and it's holding the power just fine. Good luck with it all m8.San.
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 20/01/09 04:26 AM Author Posted 20/01/09 04:26 AM well the thing is and im a bit embarressed about this, I havent really looked after this auto I havent even serviced it since I bought the car so I dont know what condition it was in when I bought it or what fluids were used in it. I know it does have a trans cooler it sits behind my intercooler now. ill be looking after my new auto that's for sure!
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 20/01/09 04:31 AM Posted 20/01/09 04:31 AM Sorry to hear Mike but good to see it will be back stronger than ever! I have nearly done 3,000k's with my Bayswater built auto and it's holding the power just fine. Good luck with it all m8.San.Was that longer than your previous auto build with the other mob........
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 20/01/09 04:32 AM Posted 20/01/09 04:32 AM I think we know the answer to that...
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 16d Gender: Male Posted 20/01/09 04:34 AM Posted 20/01/09 04:34 AM YAY for now I'm the 2nd slowest vic member
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 20/01/09 04:34 AM Posted 20/01/09 04:34 AM (edited) I was going to add it in my above post but thought against it but since you asked I might aswell answer it. lolWell previously, with my old mob I went through 2 boxes for a total of 2000k's! Seriously that has to be some sort of record?Edit: On second thoughts, I might not be the holder of that record given what Justin has been through with his car? Edited 20/01/09 04:41 AM by Varaitch
cole trickle Legacy Donating Member 237 Member For: 20y 9m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 20/01/09 04:39 AM Posted 20/01/09 04:39 AM Bayswater autos will look after ya, do you have a trans cooler on it? if not I'd be putting a big mother or two onCheers Dalesy
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 20/01/09 04:43 AM Posted 20/01/09 04:43 AM He does mate, he did state it in one of his posts....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now