[wa] Saturday 7th Feb Cruise

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 16d
new rules

if you bring a camera and take photos, but don't post them, you have to spoon with Kale wearing his fluro orange jacket

These are the only 3 pics I took. Wasnt really in teh mood.

cruise01ht5.jpg

055hn1.jpg

cruise02hh6.jpg

Next time I'm really keen to whore so I can get some better and steadier footage. D keeps telling me how easy it is to make a compilation video. With the track days, hills run, MV etc it'd make decent viewing I think.

Highlights were Esky and I stopping on the freeway for people to catch up and a short time later 20 cars pulled over in the emergency lane and being middle lane between Esky and Dean... yeh bombednsh*t

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 7d

Ey all - Thought it was a good cruise... Cheers for organising it Dean.

I enjoyed it...

Gotta say, the quality of the cars attending are getting better and better... Some real nice ride's starting to come together.

Was good chattin to those who I managed to speak with too!

Cheers to all that made it down. We raised $235 for Bella and the money was dropped off to Roger this morning.

He is very appreciative, was sorry he couldnt make it but mentions he will be down for the next cruise...

Catch ya's all at the next one!!!

lol

new rules

if you bring a camera and take photos, but don't post them, you have to spoon with Kale wearing his fluro orange jacket and bike shorts

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 1d

That's fair enough. Here's you fkucbag's making it sound like it's a bad thing :huh:

Esky, they are MANPANTS.

Was a pretty good cruise though thanks to Dean for organising & guys keep the pics coming.

Dean, donating to Krudd out of the kindness of your heart... What did you do wrong? I've thought about handing over the balance of what I saved doing my suspension through your mate, how about I just get another tatt instead? I was thinking of getting "Dean" done on my arse :wub:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 6d

thanks for organising the cruise dean, good map!

sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi to the new guys, every time I wandered over it was time to head off!!

hope everyone had fun. nice tennis centre exit greendog, and a very nice car mate!