SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 02/01/09 12:05 AM Posted 02/01/09 12:05 AM What does a GTS do stock?
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 1d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 02/01/09 12:10 AM Posted 02/01/09 12:10 AM I am sure they would have them in the 12 by now..Just a guess
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/01/09 12:12 AM Posted 02/01/09 12:12 AM How about a YRS
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 02/01/09 02:10 AM Author Posted 02/01/09 02:10 AM LS1 forum linkthat's a thread I started a while ago
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 02/01/09 02:12 AM Posted 02/01/09 02:12 AM How about a YRS Yaris vs. Lancer... if I put the air con off & have a bit less water in my washer bottle I think I could take you
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 02/01/09 02:14 AM Posted 02/01/09 02:14 AM (edited) LS1 forum linkthat's a thread I started a while ago"stock apart from tune" Edited 02/01/09 02:14 AM by SCRIBR
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/01/09 02:17 AM Posted 02/01/09 02:17 AM (edited) Yaris vs. Lancer... if I put the air con off & have a bit less water in my washer bottle I think I could take youName the time and place mate. I'll be there.Don't forget mines good for a low 30 second pass if I get a good launch. Edited 02/01/09 02:19 AM by Dillz
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 02/01/09 02:21 AM Posted 02/01/09 02:21 AM ill take out the head rests and I can run a 30, if I "double clutch like im spose to"
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/01/09 02:25 AM Posted 02/01/09 02:25 AM Oh so your gonna play it like that?Well I'll take out me back seat and strap it onto the bonnet so I got more weight over the wheels and therefor more grip.
Guest Guests Posted 05/01/09 01:38 AM Posted 05/01/09 01:38 AM Saw this F6 run & it is indeed true! Repeated the time & mph all night so wasn't a timing error
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now