Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Broady, Melbourne
Posted

It's Rapids 3 inch one. You just don't use the crossover at all for CAI and only use it for cold side charge air. Any after market piping that is made to use the standard crossover will work.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

okaii I finally made a pic to what im talking about.. where I did the red lines,, the piping after it is what I want gone.. and thinking of using a rapid 3" CAI.. does it just make it looks funnie with no pipes of it of does it change it preformance wise?

post-3-1052566242.jpg

  • 2 months later...
  • NOT THERE!... THERE!
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Check this thread out mate.

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=50080

EGOXRT has done a sweet as job on his crossover to achieve what you're wanting to do.

Pics:

post-15321-1237177119_thumb.jpgpost-15321-1237177127_thumb.jpg

Isn't EGO related to you Straughsberry?

Could be wrong, I just thought I remembered reading that somewhere on here.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

It doesnt change the performance because the intake will be str8 from the 3" Pod and rapids pipe into the turbo, so yeah it will just look 'funny' but who cares it will go quciker and sound bettter! Im going to order a 3" under battery kit

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Scrotus, you cant use the CAI with the stock IC piping... CAI wont go under the battery with the stock, cast UBP still there.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
Scrotus, you cant use the CAI with the stock IC piping... CAI wont go under the battery with the stock, cast UBP still there.

arh ok doesnt say anything about this on your webpage. What do I need to change in order to fit under battery intake?

Im keen on your under battery intake and a HDI cooler / piping

will this combo work?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...