Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 21d
Posted

Hey I have done a search even read my book

I have checked all the indicator bulbs and they seem good

but I have no indicators, I can hear the tick noise you get but now it is twice as fast. and have no turn signal inside or out.

the fuse is good. I even replaced it to make sure.

is there a control box which could be gone, and can be replaced, if so where is it and so forth.

Thanks For any help

Nathan

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 21d
Posted

sorted

just had to have another look

there is two fuses for the indicators, the turn signal one, and the hazzard one, the hazzard one had died so replaced and all back to normal.

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

Glad we could help :stirthepot:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 21d
Posted

Yeah I thank everyone who helped me out.

I will shout all who helped a beer lol.

just needed some time to sit and re think it, wasn't expecting the two seperate fuses. didn't see it in the book when I first looked.

This can be gone if need be.

Nathan

  • 1 year later...
  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted (edited)

tried it I still got issue ;/

Edited by icer
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 21d
Posted

sorted

just had to have another look

there is two fuses for the indicators, the turn signal one, and the hazzard one, the hazzard one had died so replaced and all back to normal.

Thanks mate, you just saved me a sleepless night! This was my exact problem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...