Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Broady, Melbourne
Posted

hehe. 1000hp is a start! But I thing 600rwkw is about 980hp at the crank. I got 600 x 1.22 x 1.34 = 980.88. I'm lining up a "1300hp" turbo as we speak. It will spool as fast as the Precision/Garrett 4276, will make more HP for the same boost, will cost a heap less to rebuild/reconfigure and is about 30% cheaper as well.

  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Looks like a well made kit and I like the idea of V band clamps you can get the tail pipe to sit perfectly straight where ive seen some X-Forces lay over and some dont.

This looks like a very good, very reasonably priced exhaust.

If you are drag racing, running race fuel, slicks and want to go seriously fast you just drop the exhaust anyhow unless you want to race in full street trim how you drive everyday on the streets.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tasmania
Posted
Not for another two weeks :beerchug:

are you serious!!! NOT AGAIN.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Airlie Beach - FNQ
Posted

Was told this system was going to be made for Utes so placed a order and just a waiting game ! Have now been informed it's not avalible for Utes. Was keen as due to knowing someone with a soild 4" system on a ute which sounded sweet/mean and from the standard system this ute picked up 80 rwhp. Looks like a custome made system. The Ute with the 4" installed was made by the owner basically as a one off.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Carindale, Brisbane
Posted

My car was one of the vehicles used for the development of this system. My car with the standard Nizpro stage 2 and 3 exhaust system makes 360rwkw @ 15psi, while with the 4" system makes 434rwkw @ 19psi. The numbers are definately there and I'll be eagerly looking forward to the release of this piece of hardware.

Howsee

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

I am too, but after delay upon delay upon delay, as well as recently making misleading statements on they're forums about having market-ready exhaust's in stock, I will never use another Nizpro product.

They're gear may be the best around, but everyone who has been patiently waiting for one of these systems has been stung yet again. It's a shame I have already brought all my gear, otherwise Id be telling them to bash it up they're arse. Poor effort Nizpro.

This exhaust is the go though.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Airlie Beach - FNQ
Posted
My car was one of the vehicles used for the development of this system. My car with the standard Nizpro stage 2 and 3 exhaust system makes 360rwkw @ 15psi, while with the 4" system makes 434rwkw @ 19psi. The numbers are definately there and I'll be eagerly looking forward to the release of this piece of hardware.

Howsee

What did it sound like Mate.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Carindale, Brisbane
Posted (edited)

I didn't own the car when it was in development, the previous owner told me that it's reasonably quiet for a 4" system, it sounds slightly tougher than factory when cruising around, but when you put the foot down it screams. He said overall a very nice sounding system for someone who only wants to be noticed when he/she puts the foot down.

If I put it on my car I'd be changing the rear section to add quad tips :shocked:

Edited by Howsee

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...