102 Mm Straight Through System

Sleeper6T

I think the twin outlets are good, the last thing I need is for the cops or vic roads to be pullin me over every other day "having a look" at a massive 4" pipe sticking out the back. Really looking forward to getting it put on the car

I have a 4" turbo back exhaust from SMB (quality, fitment, sound & price are all excellent btw) & have never had any drama's from the po po. I also have 20" rims, lowered suspension & am 23 so there's plenty of reason to be targeted there...

Don't drive like a tool & you'll be right :crybaby:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 13d

I'm with dean, you'd be surprised at what you can get away with in the Falcon. I have a massive cooler taking up just about every square inch of the front bar, lowered, a fairly noisy exhaust, no BOV with flutter every gear change and a big sticker across the back - not to mention my HIDs at night! I haven't been pulled over once since I built the motor and and put the bigger cooler in (among other things) so I'm pretty sure it all has to do with attitude (not refering to anyone here ofcourse, just talking in general)

• Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member For: 20y 9m 29d

C&V have been running 4" custom exhaust for a few years now,good to see the rest are still learning :banem:

CYA JEFF :w00t2:

• Member For: 16y 2m 28d

feels great too mate.

looks like they are only going with the twin cat set up now too whereas before, they were going to offer a single and a twin set up. fine by me :beerchug:

I'll keep you all posted.

• 1 month later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 30d

I was running twin hi flowed cats on the old car... Was no where near as fast as the T's but really did open her up.

• 4 weeks later...