Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 10d
Posted

I got the car from a dealer in melb!!! got a heaps better deal than I could if I got it in syd!!! :)

umm not sure how much extra it was to swap over boots? to lower the car it cost me 300

  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 7d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

Nice car mate but damn she is low at the rear

CYA JEFF :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Posted

:crybaby:

I just realised they were the stock 19's and the rear wheel is tucked right up the gaurd! damn low! :blink:

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Sweet ride looks very elegant with the new boot. Black with black tint and black wheels now that would look hot. Enjoy mate.

:blink:

  • 5 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Ville
Posted

Very Very Nice man

  • BIGRED
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sth East Melb
Posted

argh damn I wana upgrade :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 18d
Posted

The FGs look really nice dewinged. Unreal mate!

I reckon the front could come down another 20mm though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...