massiv Member 89 Member For: 18y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: East Bentleigh Posted 24/11/08 02:52 AM Posted 24/11/08 02:52 AM Today I woke up and finally decided that I would take the car into Nizpro to get some work done to it. Ive gone with the Stage 1 kit to kick it off and I cant wait to pick it up later this evening.I know that its going to be much faster then when I took it in. I know that on paper its going to be faster but as far as how its going to feel first hand I have no idea what to expect. I cant wait!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 24/11/08 02:53 AM Posted 24/11/08 02:53 AM Its gonna feel like someone has given you a massive kick in the ass! Enjoy mate, these cars tranform once modded!
massiv Member 89 Member For: 18y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: East Bentleigh Posted 24/11/08 03:03 AM Author Posted 24/11/08 03:03 AM Its gonna feel like someone has given you a massive kick in the ass! Enjoy mate, these cars tranform once modded!haha I hope so.. just hope I dont break anything!!!tell me... does the spoiling up sound any better with the greater boost?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 24/11/08 03:08 AM Posted 24/11/08 03:08 AM Definately does mate, you'll hear it quite easily now
ORSMXRT Member 167 Member For: 18y 9m 24d Posted 24/11/08 03:50 AM Posted 24/11/08 03:50 AM You'll love it mate.I remeber getting one of HPF's kits. I babied it around for 5 mins, then the first time I gave it a good squirt I thought I was going to take off.Your in trouble now mate. Once the mod bug hits it will never end.Before you know it you will spend 10g easy.
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/11/08 04:24 AM Posted 24/11/08 04:24 AM Haha so true.You're going to have the biggest grin on your face on the drive home But yeah, you're pretty much doomed now.You'll be bitten by the bug for sure.
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Posted 24/11/08 04:48 AM Posted 24/11/08 04:48 AM So you only made the decision to go and get the work done today, you didn't have to make a booking?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 24/11/08 04:52 AM Posted 24/11/08 04:52 AM I know where you're going LOL!
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/11/08 04:59 AM Posted 24/11/08 04:59 AM
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Posted 24/11/08 05:00 AM Posted 24/11/08 05:00 AM (edited) Am I that transparent? LOL Edited 24/11/08 05:00 AM by Fat-Tony
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now