Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 13d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 10/11/08 08:50 AM Posted 10/11/08 08:50 AM I dont suppose u have n e blue shockwave ones?from what ive read n e waybut I def want 1 :(
UTE364 Member 4 Member For: 17y 10m 18d Posted 10/11/08 10:06 AM Author Posted 10/11/08 10:06 AM Just the colours listed in the advert guys.Brandonn I have replied to your email.All parts are delivered direct to you using a national freight company
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 19d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 10/11/08 03:02 PM Posted 10/11/08 03:02 PM F@#!#K WHY CAN"T YOU BE IN NEW ZEALAND I'd definately be ordering one if you where :( :( :( :( amazing pricesmate for those prices, chip in a bit extra for postage and get one over to you.... it wouldnt be more than an extra $100 or so.. still a HUGE bargain at any price under $1200ish.
xr6turboman Legacy Donating Member 588 Member For: 18y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand, Palmerston North Posted 11/11/08 12:50 AM Posted 11/11/08 12:50 AM thea no mercury ones anyway
Azzman460 Azzman Member 223 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/11/08 02:07 AM Posted 14/11/08 02:07 AM why are the first half more expansive than the second half?
UTE364 Member 4 Member For: 17y 10m 18d Posted 14/11/08 05:51 AM Author Posted 14/11/08 05:51 AM Not sure what you mean?There are listings for 1P Hard Tonneaus $700, then 3P Hard Tonneaus $750, then SPOILERS for the hard tonneaus $300.I had a query on eBay earlier asking why I was selling the tonneau for $300. Dont think that fella read the advert properly.
Carps Member 61 Member For: 18y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Caloundra, QLD Posted 14/11/08 07:58 AM Posted 14/11/08 07:58 AM If I didn't already have a hardcover I'd be in on this one for sure... Cheers Stevo
baf6 Member 139 Member For: 17y 5m 10d Posted 18/04/09 04:25 AM Posted 18/04/09 04:25 AM is there still any left the links not workin just says no tread specified
kailen.bert Member 10 Member For: 17y 7m 8d Posted 18/04/09 04:30 AM Posted 18/04/09 04:30 AM is there still any left the links not workin just says no tread specifiedhey mate, check his other topic in uteopia, hes got heeps
dane01 Member 80 Member For: 18y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: bayside Queensland Posted 02/07/09 12:41 AM Posted 02/07/09 12:41 AM hi I am not sure if these are still available... but does anyone have a contact phone number to call him??? thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now