Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 69 - PSI
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 13d
  • Location: Gladstone QLD
Posted

Hey guys, oing to plum up my surge tank n the wekend and my mate and are having a disagreement, he reckons that I'll have to prime the surge tank b4 its plumbed in, I thought it shld just fill up the first time I hit the key, but I do notice that the pumps cme out once the rail is at pressure? Any help would b great.

Cheers

Gav

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: syd south
Posted
Hey guys, oing to plum up my surge tank n the wekend and my mate and are having a disagreement, he reckons that I'll have to prime the surge tank b4 its plumbed in, I thought it shld just fill up the first time I hit the key, but I do notice that the pumps cme out once the rail is at pressure? Any help would b great.

Cheers

Gav

Ask him to prime it before he fits it rofl, see how wet he gets. In reality you can simply run the stock pump for a minute with the relay to the new pump deactivated and it will prime up no problems without running your new pump dry on startup.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...