Guest EGOXRT Guests Posted 24/09/08 11:19 AM Posted 24/09/08 11:19 AM I am getting an under battery CAI but keeping the factory plenum and I wanted a crossover that would finish the job off neatly so, I whipped one up.I used the factory crossover and cut it in half, it was a bit of a mongrel to get the shape right and retain a good finish though.I still need to paint it with a wrinkle finish and get the wording sorted but should come up ok..
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 24/09/08 11:26 AM Posted 24/09/08 11:26 AM hmm, not bad work mate, remember the pics when you fit it up
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 2d Gender: Male Posted 24/09/08 11:48 AM Posted 24/09/08 11:48 AM Well done mate, A+ for effortCharlie
CJ_AK cj_ak Legacy Donating Member 5,077 Member For: 19y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Ropes Crossing Posted 24/09/08 11:52 AM Posted 24/09/08 11:52 AM looks the good mate.what colour you painting it??
Guest EGOXRT Guests Posted 24/09/08 12:03 PM Posted 24/09/08 12:03 PM Thanks guys. I will be painting it black, same as the original finish. I will post some pics when I fit it up.
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 24/09/08 12:08 PM Posted 24/09/08 12:08 PM looks good mate,
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 24/09/08 01:08 PM Posted 24/09/08 01:08 PM Looks good... you should get it powder coated so it stays looking nice, paint eventually peels/flakes off alloy.
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 24/09/08 02:33 PM Posted 24/09/08 02:33 PM As always cous, your fastidiousness has yielded top work. When you finish it, no doubt it will come up better than the factory unit.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now