Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Location: Brisvegas Posted 19/09/08 07:56 AM Posted 19/09/08 07:56 AM Well things didnt all go the way I planned, but I've had a blast in this ute. As of monday she will be paid for and no doubt picked up by her new owner. I'm going to be heading up to the NT next year so there is no way I could have taken the ute since getting in and out of Gove would have been a little hard. To get me to and from work until I get a company car I bought a bike. 2008 Kawsaki Ninja 250R, already done a little work on it, just cant help myself. Full exhaust, intake and raised the needles got a few other little things planned to, goes on the dyno tomorrow . Its a good little bike, fun and wont kill me.I'll still hang around here and keep an eye out for developments, I would love to go back to a T some time, just have to see. I already miss boost and its only been 4 weeks. Maybe I should get a turbo for the Ninja Although I did look at a Ducati 848 today as my second bike Couple of pics anyways.Great forum here with some good characters! I've had heaps of fun on all the cruises with you lot, might rock up and show you all up on my Ducati So long and thanks for all the fish... Alex (Felix)
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/09/08 08:09 AM Posted 19/09/08 08:09 AM Took a while to sell it but got there eventually. How much did you end up getting for the ute if you don't mind me asking?
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Location: Brisvegas Posted 19/09/08 03:13 PM Author Posted 19/09/08 03:13 PM It was sold, but the guy pulled out after 2 weeks of waiting. Then it sold within 2hrs of that. I got what I was asking so cant complain.Felix
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/09/08 12:14 AM Posted 20/09/08 12:14 AM Are you still here? At least now you could probably keep up on a cruise What are you working on up in Gove? I thought they were just about finished up there
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 20/09/08 12:36 AM Posted 20/09/08 12:36 AM I know who the black stig is!
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 20d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 20/09/08 02:04 AM Posted 20/09/08 02:04 AM Hope you enjoy your new toy If ya wanna come on cruises you can always chuck the bike in Tabs ute
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Location: Brisvegas Posted 20/09/08 03:04 AM Author Posted 20/09/08 03:04 AM Are you still here? At least now you could probably keep up on a cruise What are you working on up in Gove? I thought they were just about finished up there Nah still got plenty going on up there, Alcan just pumped some more cash into the place to. Lots more bauxite to dig up.I know who the black stig is! Hehe, its a bit like that, I love the halo visor to.Hope you enjoy your new toy If ya wanna come on cruises you can always chuck the bike in Tabs uteWell I bought a pink helmet and jacket cause I thought Tab could just ride with me pillion, or bitch style as I call it Felix
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/09/08 06:47 AM Posted 20/09/08 06:47 AM Wouldn't be the first time you've had a male hanging off ya back would it!
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Location: Brisvegas Posted 21/09/08 01:38 AM Author Posted 21/09/08 01:38 AM Hehe, I just checked the load limit on the bike anyway, no go Felix
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/09/08 07:10 AM Posted 21/09/08 07:10 AM Well lose some weight you fat bastard!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now