RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 29/12/08 09:56 AM Posted 29/12/08 09:56 AM Just remember that one of the blokes we cruise with has a BF shockwave with 18"
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/12/08 09:18 PM Posted 29/12/08 09:18 PM I hope its orange, who'd own a blue XR6T anyway, they are soooooo ghey.
IEATV8S Member 354 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Albury, NSW Posted 29/12/08 09:37 PM Posted 29/12/08 09:37 PM I have already done this. Mate your going to love it looks great.
Ryan Legacy Donating Member 235 Member For: 18y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/12/08 09:38 AM Author Posted 30/12/08 09:38 AM http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...44&hl=blackyup yup I found your old thread the other day, gotta get my ass into gear now and finish it off cause the grey sh*tted me.I painted the dash vents and T/C fog light switches also, new photos coming up soon!!And yes boys my t is blood Orange not Shockwave Robbo...
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 30/12/08 09:50 AM Posted 30/12/08 09:50 AM wow that looks hot!Is it super dark inside now? I'm guessing tinting would appear darker too
Ryan Legacy Donating Member 235 Member For: 18y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/12/08 10:02 AM Author Posted 30/12/08 10:02 AM SCRIBR yes it is mate, I now have 18% tints and even without the C pillars and roof done its still very dark!
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 30/12/08 11:38 PM Posted 30/12/08 11:38 PM dont Late model camira boys paint every plastic panel with spraypaint??
Ryan Legacy Donating Member 235 Member For: 18y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 31/12/08 02:16 AM Author Posted 31/12/08 02:16 AM they quite well may, but I have the "problem" of tinkering/painting/changing things randomly or for no apparent reason appart from I can do it.personally I like the black interior look, much better than the sh*tty grey colour look from factory that lets the fords down.
IEATV8S Member 354 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Albury, NSW Posted 01/01/09 01:59 AM Posted 01/01/09 01:59 AM I love it. I used to have a 2003 HSV Maloo and the interior was all black gave the car a very sporty feel inside. Its also something that most fords dont have.
Ryan Legacy Donating Member 235 Member For: 18y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/01/09 08:30 AM Author Posted 02/01/09 08:30 AM so guys and girls here are a few happy snaps of the black and painted plastics back in the XR.just waiting on a roof re-trim quote and it'll be all done!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now