richie Member 3 Member For: 16y 10m 19d Posted 12/11/09 09:03 AM Posted 12/11/09 09:03 AM one on carsales in vic at a dealer already has G6ETBO not sure if they are for sale with the car.
RSpec293 Member 9 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/04/10 06:06 AM Posted 23/04/10 06:06 AM (edited) I have got G6ET they are available if u are interested Edited 23/04/10 06:07 AM by RSpec293
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 23/04/10 10:20 PM Posted 23/04/10 10:20 PM How did you go mate did you get some plates?
KeepLeft Member 240 Member For: 17y 3m Gender: Male Posted 27/04/10 06:00 AM Posted 27/04/10 06:00 AM get "Keep Left"
ELUDNU Member 3 Member For: 16y 3m Posted 01/07/10 11:44 PM Posted 01/07/10 11:44 PM I just bought plates for my future G6E T I got two slimline black and white saying ELUDNU(eluding you) as I plan to remove the turbo badging.im in vic, there is many combinations availiable that suit the G6E T I believe, go onto www.vicroads.com.au hit the custom plate link and use your imagination. hopefully it helps.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now