Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted

Firstly, $6k??? JTG system?? Im getting 300-350km from average 45L. Myne has smooth power and a good idle. I usually get around 80Km when the red light comes on. Something doesnt seem right, first point of call would be your installer.

  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 22d
Posted (edited)

Yeah I will be first thing tomorrow morning...

$5500 for installation

~$200 for loan car, spark plugs, etc.

Yeah the JTG icom system.

Edited by anthony256
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted

I payed $4700 for the JTG system plus $300 for the doughnut tank. This seems to be the going rate. Oh yeah, my installer had free loan cars :) Maybe price has gone up?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 22d
Posted

Yeah, my system was $4700 or so too, but ~$85 an hour x 10 hours = brings it up to $5500, then loan car, etc too.

I've taken it in to get fixed today, I'm hoping I don't get charged for the loan car, but I'll talk to them about that when I get there :)

Did you have any issues with yours?

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted

You got charged for labour???!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 22d
Posted

Yeah I did, isn't that normal? They're not just going to install it for free... ?

Problems with mine are all fixed, was supposedly an oxygen filter, I don't know how they didn't pick up on that in the first place though? :(

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted

Labour should have been included for $4700. I paid $5000 including the doughnut tank, TOTAL! Anyway, good to see it works well now.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 22d
Posted

If the kit costs them $4700 or so to BUY, why would they do the labour for free?

It works, but I had to fill up this morning, did just on 200km before it beeped at me and switched back to Petrol. Run Brett @ APE/Graham West and let him know. I've also noticed even with a full tank of gas, sometimes it feels sluggish (like the brake's are catching?).

Anyone else experience that?

  • 2 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newy
Posted

Hey guys im looking into this for my newly xr6T 308rwkw:) , just a couple of questions does anyone know if running gas changes the life of the engine?? and does the Goverment still do the rebate

cheers

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

It should not affect life of the engine as it is not damaging like vapour lpg can be due to higher combustion temps. Liquid LPG injection actually has colder combustion temps which is why it is more powerful than petrol.

The Gov rebate has dropped to $1750

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...