pip_brendanAKAfrosty Member 108 Member For: 18y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 10/09/08 05:37 AM Posted 10/09/08 05:37 AM maths??? so if I already have a flash box its like 450ishbut without its 1100??I know what I'll be doing...hello ebay:P
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 10/09/08 05:43 AM Posted 10/09/08 05:43 AM If your getting a custom for $450, and u got the coin, why are you even thinking about it? Just do it mannnnn.
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 11/09/08 01:16 AM Posted 11/09/08 01:16 AM If your getting a custom for $450, and u got the coin, why are you even thinking about it? Just do it mannnnn.amen to that
dane01 Member 80 Member For: 18y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: bayside Queensland Posted 11/09/08 01:31 AM Posted 11/09/08 01:31 AM I jsut dont want to spend 450 then in like amonths time get injectors and valve springs and then have to get another custom tune... money isnt a massive flowing thing into my life so need to spend it wisely...
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 11/09/08 01:42 AM Posted 11/09/08 01:42 AM hmm kick it back to stock and just save quickly!!
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 11/09/08 06:09 AM Posted 11/09/08 06:09 AM If the green aint flowing muchly your probabaly better orf not running the generics cause ifn u break something the tears will be flowing muchly...
dane01 Member 80 Member For: 18y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: bayside Queensland Posted 11/09/08 08:56 AM Posted 11/09/08 08:56 AM yer that's wat I am planning on doin... just sucks buyin tuner and not being able to use it.... one question though... if u get a custom tune now with flash tuner do u need another custom tune when I would get injectors etc.... or do they jsut add on to the custom tune I would have....
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 11/09/08 11:50 AM Posted 11/09/08 11:50 AM Injector scaling and a look see on the dyno. An hour tops...
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 11/09/08 08:06 PM Posted 11/09/08 08:06 PM so pretty much your saying.. if he got the custom tune.. when it came time to do the injectors it wud b only a minor tune to get it running sweet?
dane01 Member 80 Member For: 18y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: bayside Queensland Posted 12/09/08 12:32 AM Posted 12/09/08 12:32 AM if that is the case I will def be getting custom tune.... might get exhaust first then get it tuned... really want to use the fully capacity of the tuner... and atm I am really not.... thanks for all ure help...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now